Green Merchant Direct currently ships all orders within the United States. All orders must have a valued residential or business shipping address. Individual Suppliers may have additional shipping restrictions.
You are responsible in paying any shipping and handling charges for all products purchased through the Services on Green Merchant Direct, even if you refuse or return a shipment.
Regardless, if product specifications on Green Merchant Direct website provide published shipping weights, such weights are for informational purposes ONLY and are not to be used for estimating or calculating shipping costs. Final shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.
As soon as you add products to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout and pay for your order via the available payment methods (major credit card, PayPal, etc.), you will receive confirmation of your order. Once an order is placed, it cannot be modified or canceled.
Depending on the size of the order, the processing time, estimated delivery times, the carrier, shipping method and shipping location, all or some will vary by Supplier.
Orders may be shipped either by UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. or Freight. Estimated times could take 1 – 2 days to process, and 3 – 8 business days to ship depending on your location. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once the order is shipped.
Shipping policies and charges vary by Supplier.
- Return and refund applications needs to be filed within 3 days from the delivered date.
- We do not accept any non-defective remorse returns.
- If the item was delivered damaged or defective, you do not need to return them.
- We do not offer warranties to retailers.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply for all refused/returned orders.
We recommend checking the product description, packaging, and reviews of an item before purchasing.
- Any order discrepancies such as missing an item or receive an item that is damaged, defective or incorrect must be reported to us within 3 days from the delivered date to email@example.com. The email needs to include an invoice#, order#, and the SKU# or UPC# of the items received in error, as well as photos of the item and packaging.
- Delayed in transit/ No tracking info. – For delays in tracking updating, the customer needs to contact the shipping carrier. If shipping carrier is unable to find the package for delivery, then notify the supplier.
- Destroyed in transit – Notify the supplier if tracking indicates the order was damaged in transit.
- Returned to sender (except case: wrong shipping address left on orders) – Once tracking shows the order returned to the supplier, the order will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- Delivered but not received – The customer is to reach out to the shipping carrier. If a lost claim is filed with the shipping carrier, then the customer would notify the supplier.
- Damaged or broken, stains/minor scratch/poor quality, etc., Not as described (size/color/style), wrong item received, missing item/accessories.
– All sales are final. An RMA will only be accepted if the item is mis-shipped or damaged.
All RMAs will be for a refund. We do not process product(s) exchanges or backorders, exchanges must be placed as a new order. A 15% restocking fee will apply for all refused/returned orders. A return label will be provided if determined damaged/defective/mis-shipped. Additional details, photos, etc. may be requested, please wait until your request is approved before discarding any damaged boxes, packaging, or products.
B) Membership Subscriptions, Services & Set-up Fees
All paid Membership Subscriptions, set-up fees and any other fees and charges that are purchased to utilize the Services on Green Merchant Direct are all prepaid and are non-refundable. All sales are final as the digital nature of the services and allocated resources make them non-returnable.
Green Merchant Direct does not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month, partial-quarter or partial year paid Membership subscription periods.